Our family Reunion was at Yellowstone/Crystal Ranch. We drove out early Saturday morning and thanks to some great instructions on how to get there (thx Aunt Joyce). We arrived just in time for the family luncheon. We really enjoyed being with all our extended family. Spending time with grandpa and sharing in the memories of grandma.Thanks Kristel for sharing your chairs w/us "city" people who forget to pack them!! :)
We also had a "Bridal Shower" for our cousin Heidi. We played really fun games (which the Francis Girl's won "0", but they were fun none the less).
We had a "sleepless night" at grandpa's house, because it was too hot to sleep, and I think the bed upstairs is older then I am. :) we left for home right after grandpa left for church, we arrived home around 2pm, and our family took a very long nap!! KaDee was a little disappointed because she didn't get a "Smore", so I came up w/a clever idea of roasting our marshmallow's over our stove top w/a skewer (which works wonderful by the way). They were very yummy!!


I found your blog I hope that you don't mind. =) looks like you have been having fun this summer.
ReplyDeleteKristel
Of course I don't mind you finding my blog!! I'm still learning & trying to figure out how this works!! Our summers been great, we just found out the Merrill & family moved really close to us, so now you'll have to come and visit!! :D talk to you later, tell everyone hello!! Karen
ReplyDelete