Feb 27, 2010

Blogging class!!

So today I took a blogging class from Stephanie Sellers, she made it look all so easy and hers looks so amazing!! Let's just hope I can remember everything she taught me.

Since my blogging friend Renee moved out of state I had to go to another source!! =0)

But I did take "alot" of notes, and I think I asked the most questions!! lol

After my class Matt & I went to Zales to pick up my ring he bought me for Valentines Day (I needed it sized). I'm so excited it finally fits on my finger!!

Matt surprised me for Valentines, we went to the Gateway in SLC.
We ate lunch at Z'tejas then he bought me "2" rings (he liked them both) for Valentines,
(one is a Sapphire w/diamonds and the other one is aqua marine w/diamonds). I love them both of course!! =0)

3 comments:

  1. Yes... I finally got on your blog again.... Some reason my link to it didn't work. But I think I have fixed it and I am back... You will need to take some pictures of your rings so I can see what they look like. =)
    -Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason your link doesnt work on mine either, it says it doesnt find you?? (I'm sure its something I'm doing wrong) =0)
    But here we are yay!! nice to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Glad you found someone to help you. Thanks for the update on everyone. I am glad you like your new calling. I am still overwhelmed by mine!

    ReplyDelete