I loved hearing Elder Holland's testimony of the Book of Mormon. How can anyone NOT believe in the Book of Mormon after hearing this? Thank you Bro. Holland!!
I agree too. But if you don't want to believe you wont. Thanks for always saying something nice on my blog. If it wasn't for you and my little sister, I would have nothing left on it. SO thank you it means a lot to me. =) cause some day I just want to give up one it.
I completely agree with you! :) This book is my favorite! :)
ReplyDeletePs.. I'm a follower of you now. So I am going to keep up with what you post.. and you should do the same for me. Give me some motivation! :)
I agree too. But if you don't want to believe you wont. Thanks for always saying something nice on my blog. If it wasn't for you and my little sister, I would have nothing left on it. SO thank you it means a lot to me. =) cause some day I just want to give up one it.
ReplyDelete