Jan 30, 2011

What a Surprise!!

Yesterday at work there was a delivery of some beautiful flower's, when the deliveryman said he had a delivery for "Karen Francis" I was SO excited I said "That's Me"!! =o)
What a BIG surprise from my sweet husband.
One of my co-worker's asked if it was our Anniversary, another one said NO IT'S IN JUNE!!
Then another said they were going to take a picture and send it to their hubby saying that their co-worker gets flower's from her hubby "just because".
I had a good laugh and so did Matt when I told him when I got home.
The card was so sweet it read:
Just Wanted To Put A Little Spring In Your Day, Love You Bunches. Matt
Thanks Hunny I LOVE YOU TOO!!


On Saturday our family went up to Taggart's in Morgan to eat lunch.
We love their food but their desserts are to DIE for!! (so worth the trip)
Matt & I always get the Fish n' Chip's, Stephanie also got Fish n' Chip's But KaDee tried the Chicken enchilada, Oh My hers was SO yummy (yes I stole a few bites!!) lol
I think I found a new favorite!!


1 comment:

  1. Steph showed me your flowers on her phone when she was at my place. So pretty! And so cute of matt! I don't think i have ever eaten desert at taggarts before... i'll have to try it out! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete