So I was going to be done posting for the month but then I got to babysit Olivia!!
I visit teach her mommy Louise, I love her dearly we've become besties!!
We go on walks with our little dogs down a walking trail in our neighborhood, our dogs love it!!
(Louise says that Sparky & Snicker's are doing their "Home Teaching" ) and I of course give a little lesson along our way like a good Visiting Teacher would.
Yesterday she invited me to go bike riding with a group from our Ward, but since I haven't rode a bike since high school I opted to babysit instead (I'm 110% sure I got the better end of that deal).
Meet Olivia, isn't she just the cutest thing ever!! Check out that hair!!
KaDee & I tried combing down the back but it doesn't lay flat its just all over the place, she was SO fun I just had to take a few shots!!
Ciao
12 years ago


to bad that you don't live closer, could help watch my new one when comes, so I can get some sleep. =)
ReplyDelete-Kristel