We celebrated Valentine's on Saturday since Matt was home from Wyoming.
Once again I got spoiled!
My girls were SO sweet they got me roses, Matt got me Paul Cardall's CD (which we both thought it was his newest one out but when I checked I already had that one and the new one comes out on Valentine's Day so I'll be exchanging it. I LOVE HIS MUSIC!! I only wish I had a little bit of his talent. He is truly blessed in more ways then one.
I got the girls and I matching heart bracelets (they are really cute) I always try and find some sort of jewelry with a heart on it for Valentines Day every year.
I also got them both heart necklaces and we ALL got chocolate of course.
I got Matt a CD he wanted Celtic Women (he asked me if I liked that kind of music the other day so I took that as a hint he wanted it, he was excited (I do actually like the CD) I also got him a pair of cuff-links, why you would ask... funny story (well not THAT funny) but when we were in Park City a couple year's ago he bought a white shirt and two year's later when he went to take it out of the package he thought something was wrong with the sleeves.
I had to explain that it was made for cuff-links. Therefore the needed cuff-links.
KaDee made us a yummy Red Velvet cake, it turned out really cute!!
Ciao
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment