Jul 10, 2011

Family Reunion

We just got home from our family Reunion.
We had such a great time visiting with everyone and spending time with Grandpa.
We were so excited to see Aunt Leah and Chuen & Sharon even thought it was for a quick minute or two.
We took a drive to Rock Creek and to see the dam over flow at Upper Stillwater what a sight that was I've never been to Niagara Falls but I imagine it to look and feel as the dam did today with the mist of water it had.
Grandpa sure seems to enjoy the ride up to the mountains and we love spending time with him!
Here are a few of my favorite shots...

Our Family with Aunt Leah, Chuen & Sharon



Uncle Craig,  Aunt Lola, Matt & I

We Love spending time with Grandpa

I told them to act crazy (this picture makes me laugh)

A picture of the Girl Cousins
 (the ones that could make it to the Reunion)
I don't think we've ever had a picture together, I LOVE IT!!

The kiddo's loved playing in the teepee at the Rock Creek Lodge

KaDee-Madi-Stephanie- Kalli w/Mason-Sage


Madi with Uncle Matt

Mason with Uncle Matt

At the Rock Creek Lodge they had horses, there was this cute baby colt that the kids fell in love with!!


Sage petting the baby colt

Grandpa (doesn't he look so happy?!) =o]

We drove up to the Dam to see the over-flow

Our family

Cindy's Family

2 comments:

  1. It was awesome seeing you guys, next time, it needs to be for longer! Always so rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry it took so long.... kristelpooh@yahoo.com

    it was nice seeing u again.


    kristel

    ReplyDelete