Jan 2, 2012

Holiday Highlights

I've been thinking that I needed to update our blog, I've taken a lot of pictures but haven't had time to post anything.
Today is the last day before we all go back to our normal lives.
Well sort of, Matt will start a new job in Vernal this week which will last 8-9 mths so it'll be back to the single life with me & the girls.
I hate it when he leaves for work but so thankful that he has a job!
Here are a few pictures of our holiday.
Bryce concentrating on his cookie

Miss Em looks like a pro. at decorating cookies

The girls got to babysit the kids, so they had them decorate sugar cookies for Santa. They said that they think Adam will be an artist someday  because he took great care in frosting his cookie & taking a lot of time on it (he's a perfectionist!)

On Christmas Eve our family played games, Stephanie LOVES to play games the rest of us its like pulling teeth!
(so these next pictures are proof that we played games)

KaDee is being sneaky and stealing Stephanie's $$
 (she thinks she wont get caught)

She's VERY proud of herself that she got away with it!! LOL :D
Stephanie still won by a land slide!!

Playing UNO
Stephanie won AGAIN!!

Christmas morning

I had a girl that used to be in our ward make the girls necklaces & earrings they turned out really cute, I just told her what colors they liked & told her to surprise me.


KaDee has wanted "The Gilmore Girls" series forever!!
When Matt worked in WY he had his brother order them in (his bro. is the manager at Hastings) We've had them for awhile but was saving them for Christmas, So worth the wait with her BIG smile & EXCITMENT!!

Stephanie is really into NCIS (just like her dad)
 Matt had his bro. also get in all the seasons of NCIS for Stephanie

We surprised Matt & got him a Wireless Router for his laptop

Stephanie with all her season's of NCIS

KaDee and all her season's of the Gilmore Girls

David came over to help Matt with some computer issue's,
he rarely comes so Stephanie took his picture.
I love my little bro. =o]

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from our house to yours!!

1 comment:

  1. Is your dog doing better??? I hope so.
    Love, Kristel and Thad

    ReplyDelete