Dec 18, 2011

Quick Trip to See the Temple Lights

Matt got off work early last night (which doesn't happen often).
We decided to take a quick trip to Salt Lake to see the temple lights, we usually do this for his  birthday and make a fun day of shopping & dinner with but this year has been a different crazy kinda year.
We got to Salt Lake pretty quick the problem was finding parking (I think everybody around Utah was thinking the same fun family night!).
We even asked an Officer directing traffic after driving around & around FOREVER where to park, he just chuckled & told us maybe a few blocks north.
Matt finally found a place to park at the Post Office, there was nobody there in the booth to get a ticket stub to park so we chanced it with a few other cars that followed us.
The Temple was very peaceful, I love to walk around and reminisced of where we got sealed 22 years ago.
I was VERY cold though, I think I got frost bite on my tooshie!!
Here are a few pictures we snapped of our night.










No comments:

Post a Comment