Mar 24, 2012

Emily's Night

Valya asked if the girls & I could attend a school night activity with Emily since JJ was working out of town & she had to work.
We were so excited to go, not knowing what to expect.. we got the unexpected!
The night was a fiesta night where all the kids spoke Spanish, they had to go to different booths ask questions in Spanish and receive their answer back in Spanish.
I was amazed of how many kids were speaking (and understanding) Spanish!
Emily is fluent in Russian, Ukraine, Spanish & English!!
The kids did a Spanish dance & we got to sample Spanish food, we had a great night .
I'm so glad she invited us to go!!
Emily and her friends from school

Emily trading her American $ for Euro's

The girls

Miss Em & her favorite Aunt ;0)

Emily & her teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment