Mar 24, 2012

Nylons are SO over-rated!!

Anybody who knows me knows how much I hate wearing nylons!!
Let me start with a (not so funny at the time) story a few years back I bought some black nylons.
I don't wear them often (nylons in general, I despise them) but this Sunday I did, we were in Sacrament Meeting and Matt was sitting next to me and he started rubbing my leg, no big deal as a matter of fact in my head I was thinking about how sweet he was showing me such affection.
I just happened to look down and my nylons were shredded!! Yep his hands were SO dry they were shredding my nylons!! I gave him the look of OH MY GOSH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!! Sheepishly he said "sorry".
My mother was telling me the other night about how she loves "thigh highs" and she thought I should try those, maybe I'd like them better.
I was at Kohl's dept. store and a crazy thought came to mind and I purchased the $10 pair.
I wore them to church the next morning (we have Sacrament Meeting first) then I have my Nursery calling after.
I lasted 5 minutes in Nursery (FIVE stinkin minutes) and this is the outcome of my nylon experience.
Nylons they are SO over-rated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment