May 27, 2012

Mother's Day & Stephanie's Birthday

The girls and I were SO excited because Matt came home for Mother's Day weekend.
He only got to take a couple days off but we LOVED the time that we had together!
People at church didnt think I was a single mother anymore ;0)
Matt had to cram a ton of stuff in to get everything done before he headed back to Vernal on Monday.
We had Stephanie's birthday early so Matt could be here.
Here are a few memories that I captured...
I got really spolied this year, Matt and the girls surprised me and ALL got me flowers!!

Matt got me this cute Bear Claw (he said its him and I)

KaDee got me my fist pair of TOMS
Stephanie was sad because she wanted to have Grandma and Grandpa at her birthday.
So we OOVOO'd them so they can be part of it :)

Stephanie had a good birthday but she was excited most about the Season 8 of NCIS that KaDee got her.

Stephanie got me the Forget Me Not book from Pres. Uchtdorf and the Willow Tree to match she also gave me some beautiful pearl earings.

No comments:

Post a Comment