Jun 30, 2010

Midnight Eclipse (6-29)

Yesterday started out early for the girls and I. We woke up @ 6am and headed down to the theater to get in line for a wristband for the movie tonight.
We thought (haha) that we'd  get a pretty good place in line since they said line up was at 7am and wristbands given @ 9am. When we arrived there was quite a few twihards there already!!
I left the girls there and headed off to work about 8:45 (I worked 9-8) after the girls got the wristbands they brought me mine we were 108-110 not bad out of 400+ people in line.
We got to the theater at 9pm (I liked the way 'Tinseltown' had us line up , less frustrating then AMC Lowe's last year, which is where I swore I'd NEVER go through that again). =0)
At 10pm they let us go in and sit in our seats (we were towards the top). Now the waiting game......I thought 12:01am would never arrive!!  (thank goodness for our ipods)
The movie was really good, seriously I think it was the best one!! (aside from a room full of SCREAMING girls) ...and just a thought where was all cute buff Jacob looking guys when I was young?? I don't remember any of them looking like that!! haha, we had a great time, I loved spending time with my girls!!
We are going to try really hard and get my dad to go with us this next week (he loved the books, and has borrowed our DVDs).
My parents should be receiving their mission call this week so I told him he needs to see it before they go.

1 comment:

  1. Karen! That sounds so fun! I bet that was a blast.. i want to see it sometime soon.. i heard it's the best one out of all of them. You should defiantly get grandpa to go! Cute blog :0) I am glad i found you guys! See you saturday at Davids!

    ReplyDelete