We loved seeing a lot of family at the 'Lindsay' reunion out in the Basin. It's ALWAYS nice to look forward to getting grandpa's whiskery hugs! :o)
Stephanie really loved the country life, she gets excited to visit w/great grandpa and hang out while grandpa builds fences.
KaDee not so much she was ready to leave when we got there! haha (we also took Sparky, he like KaDee was anticipating the return home I think..he was scared of the cow's and missed his air conditioned home).
Mom & Dad received their long awaited mission call (it really didn't take that long, we were just excited to see who will have the honor to having them serve for 23mths.) They are leaving Sept. 20th, 1st of course to the MTC then off on a long flight to Manila, Philippines.
![]() |
| 'The Mission Call' |
They'll be serving in the temple. I'm going to miss them so much but I'm so grateful for the example they are.
I do remember mom saying that she wanted to go somewhere tropical!!
![]() |
| dad's mission call |
![]() |
| mom's mission call |
![]() |










We are so excited for them! What a neat experience! Isn't it so neat that grandma healed from her (condition) a while back and grandpas shoulder so they could do these missions and serve the lord! It was fun to see your guys home and the updates you are doing to them! Eric is always willing to help with anything, so let us know if you need help doing some handy work! I went to your work this morning but you aren't there till 3.. sad i missed ya! Love you! :0)
ReplyDelete