So I couldn't pick just a couple of pictures to put on my blog from the family reunion, I had too many to choose from!!
My favorite one by far though is the ones of grandpa eating that coconut!!
The funny thing about that is when I was gathering up items for our raffle gifts, I had that coconut on my bar. I told the girls to throw it in the gift bag with the other things because 'somebody' will be excited to get it (I got it from 'Bountiful Baskets' a few weeks before and it's been sitting on the bar ever since).
Who knew grandpa would be SO excited over eating a coconut?? that kept him entertained for quite awhile.
(for those of you who don't know what Bountiful Baskets is....it's a Co-op that we pay around $15/week then pick up on Saturday mornings, it's a great bargain FULL of tons of veggies/fruit, we absolutely love 'Bountiful Baskets!! if you haven't tried it and are thinking about it, you wont be disappointed, go to bountifulbaskets.org ).
Ciao
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment