Jul 28, 2010

Renee's Visit...

When we heard that our co-worker (friend) Renee was coming home from Kentucky for a visit we all wanted to get together, her husband MADE her move away for a new job) lol :o)
Between work and busy family schedules we finally set a date and time to meet for ice cream (9pm).
I've never been to Nielsen's frozen Custard before so I was excited to try this most talked about place.
I've always heard about their 'Concreate', and it sure wasn't  disappointing!! I got a 'Bumbleberry', Stephanie got a 'Cherry Almond' and I think the rest of the gang had cookies and cream.
We had a great turn out, I took a few pictures, even had the girl behind the counter take a group shot  (which turned out great) but... when I got home I accidentally erased it!! I was so mad!! so this is what ya get!!
(I think everyone is in the pictures).  Miss you already Renee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment