Dec 12, 2011

Catching up... Thanksgiving

This year we went to Idaho Falls, ID to spend The holiday with Matt's cousin Terry (Bousquet) & her husband Brian Walker.
We had a wonderful time, it was this first time we had gone somewhere for Thanksgiving, it felt a little strange.
It was so nice to hear all the family stories & the history of the Bousquet family, we had a really good time.
Terry remembers things & stories from way back.
Here are a few pictures from our trip.
The girls LOVED playing with Scrappy, I think Scrappy LOVED it more!!

Terry & I

Terry & Brian

Brian getting down to business!

Terry, Matt & Stephanie

My girls (they just LOVE me to take pictures of them eating) ;o)

Terry & I

Scrappy kept wanting to play with the girls, he'd come looking for them!

Daddy & his baby girl

Getting kisses!!

I love this picture!!

I had to take this one, I think she had MORE cream then pie! LOL!!

One last shot of all of us :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment