So last night KaDee & I went out to babysit Emily, Bryce & Adam while Stephanie went to the Temple with her Single Adult Ward.
KaDee got there around 4pm and I came after she put the kids to bed, it was around 8:30ish and Bryce went into the bathroom (the other kids were already sleeping) I went up to check on him and he was brushing his teeth for the 2nd time.
I took him back to his bed and he wanted me to tell him a 'fake story, the kind that Grandma tell's him'...
So I was telling him a story, then I told him to tell me a story.
he told me about his trip to the 'Pumpkin Patch that he went on with his school class.
He was so cute, he kept saying 'guess what??' then and 'guess what??' he had to tell me ALL the details about picking his own pumpkin.
Then out of the blue..... Bryce: I ate a bug. Me: what?? you ate a bug?? when?? Bryce: Yeah I ate an ant, it kept crawling outa my mouth and I had to keep putting him back in. Me: Why did you eat an ant? Bryce: I just wanted to try. Me: BRYCE WE DON'T EAT ANTS OR BUGS!! Bryce: I ate chicken poop too..
Me: BRYCE WE DON'T EAT BUGS AND WE ESPECIALLY DON'T EAT CHICKEN POOP!!
I've never had a boy before is this normal??
Ciao
12 years ago



I hope not... Cause I don't want my Heber to eat bugs or poop =) =) other little boys scare me.. =) cause I hope that heber will NOT be like them =)
ReplyDeletelove the Halloween costumes... Did you love the rain that night in Layton??? we had to call it short that night cause of the rain. couldn't go where we wanted... maybe next time we can make it to your house... sorry.
Kristel