Oct 4, 2010

Last Goodbye (for 23mths)

The day has arrived to say our goodbyes...
October 3rd (mom's birthday) I cooked a turkey/ham dinner for them and an eclair cake for dessert.
I told mom what a better gift to give our Heavenly Father on her birthday then the gift of missionary service.
I had everyone who could, come to our house to say their goodbyes.
Then at 5pm our family, Cindy, Kylie and Sage all headed to the airport. I was so proud of myself and held back my emotions until dad said his goodbyes to me with a few sweet words then that did it in for me!!

Janice's Family

Rhonda's Family
                                                
Our Family

JJ's Family
                                                        
Cindy's Family
                                              
Can't 4get Miss priss (she even smiled pretty)
                                              
Waiting at the airport
                                               
Sage wanted to give grandma a BIG kiss!
                                               
Rhonda's Family
                                               
David's Family


I told myself that they left on General Conference and they'll be back before the next 4th (fall) one is here. It seems like an easy count down for me, doesn't seem that far away. They'll make awesome missionaries!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! That is funny how it was grandmas birthday.. They'll be great missionaries, they always touch so many hearts. Hopefully these two years go by fast!

    ReplyDelete